Science – Our Senses. As part of our topic we used our five senses to investigate the world around us. We had lots of fun doing this hands on activity, especially tasting all the different flavoured crisps. Yum Yum!
- Investigation – We did real life investigations about ourselves.
We had to find out if:
- The oldest children in the class were the tallest.
- The tallest children could jump the furthest
- The child with the smallest hand has the smallest foot.
- The child with the largest hand had the largest foot.