We organise our Sports Premium developments and spending under the 5 Key indicators:
- Key Indicator 1: The engagement of all pupils in regular physical activity.
- Key Indicator 2: The profile of PE and sport is raised across the school as a tool for whole-school improvement.
- Key Indicator 3: Increased confidence, knowledge and skills of all staff in teaching PE and sport.
- Key Indicator 4: Broader experience of a range of sports and activities offered to all pupils.
- Key Indicator 5: Increased participation in competitive sport.
Sport Premium Spend Report for 2020/21...
Opportunities to fully utilise our 2019/20 Sport Premium were limited due to COVID-19 restrictions. The following document demonstrates how we chose to spend the carry over during the 2020/21 academic year...